Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Hyundai Palisade Costs Way More Than Kia Telluride To Lease

WAKIA

https://www.motor1.com/news/356618/hyundai-palisade-lease-kia-telluride/

According to a new report from Cars Direct, it’ll be more expensive to lease the 2020 Palisade than to lease the Telluride. It’s a strange dichotomy. The publication, referencing a bulletin sent to dealers, says leasing for the 2020 Palisade SE, which starts at $32,595 (prices include the $1,045 destination charge), will start at $359 a month for 36 months with $3,399 due at signing. That works out to $453 a month.

Now, the Kia Telluride starts at $32,735. However, the bulletin says Telluride leases will start at $299 a month for 36 months. Dealers will ask for $3,499 due at signing with the true cost of a Telluride lease at $369 a month. That’s $57 cheaper to leas than the Palisade, which is strange considering the Telluride is $140 more expensive.

i was open to getting one of these for my wife, but seeing their base model doesn't even include leatherette, i just laughed and closed the window on my computer.

OP
W

WAKIA

Thread Starter #3
i was open to getting one of these for my wife, but seeing their base model doesn't even include leatherette, i just laughed and closed the window on my computer.
I too was considering getting the Pallisade, but Hyundai kept pushing back the release date so we opted for the Telluride instead.

i honestly feel the telluride looks better. the palisade's interior looks pretty nice though, but i've heard several people say it rides too loud for most's taste.

i honestly feel the telluride looks better. the palisade's interior looks pretty nice though, but i've heard several people say it rides too loud for most's taste.
I thought the Palisade comes with a noise cancellation feature. I'm surprise that some people still find it loud.