Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

I finally Purchased it!

Unis78!

Hey everyone
Eunice here from Pomona,CA.
After almost 13 months, I purchased the suv I had my eyes on.
It was late June 2019 when I first test drove the green moss SX trim. Fell in love and promised myself to be back to purchase it.
Every time the local Kia dealer brought in More Tellurides to the lot within 3 weeks they were sold, production was already slow back then.
I was waiting for the perfect color that would break my neck and run over there to purchase it. It was so annoying that I just couldn’t catch one on the lot the color of my choice with the features I wanted... Never
then the pandemic happened, for sure more now production was slower than ever.
I was determined to purchase my Telly before fall 2020. My husband and I must of hit every Kia dealer from West Covina to Palm Springs. No luck.
Then the 2021 models came out and I had found the Telly of my dreams. SX prestige nightfall edition. The salesman at Kia Covina hiked up the Telly $14k above MSRP asking price.
💔
But I’m not a quitter and I found 2020 S trim moss green at the price I was looking for.
I personally chrome deleted and plasti dip the rims in matte black and trim.
my point here is, during a worldwide pandemic they hiked up the price and not only that I believe they have been holding back on production just for the hype and by law they have to over price MSRP due to on demand item.
Did you any notice that?

twbnfs

Picked up new Telly yesterday. Nightfall with SX package. Moss green with dune brown interior. I had to order this-- 8/27/20. Every dealer in my area offered MSRP

I ordered mine a couple weeks ago -- was able to get SX/Prestige (non-NF) for MSRP straight up. But around North TX there are a lot of dealers (probably most) hiking up the price above MSRP... sometimes offering you something of value in return but padding their profit of course nonetheless.

ES Frame

Just ordered today, SX with PRE, Everlasting Silver, Dune Brown and mud guards. Chesterfield, MO saying 3 to 6 months MSRP at 47675 with a $500 discount applied at delivery

ES Frame

Picked up new Telly yesterday. Nightfall with SX package. Moss green with dune brown interior. I had to order this-- 8/27/20. Every dealer in my area offered MSRP
I'm across the river in Chesterfield, just ordered Yesterday, SX with PRE Silver/dune brown 3 to 6 months ? and yes paid MSRP