Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Interior color change?

Bob

Ordered the white exterior with black leather interior EX. At that time it showed the interior seats and bottom half to be black, while the top half a lighter gray. Which I really liked. Now if I build the same car, it shows all black interior, top to bottom. Not sure what I will be getting. Can anyone help me?

On my black/black EX, the headliner and pillar upholstery are gray, while the leather seats, trim and carpeting are black. Are you saying everything is black now, including the headliner?

OP
Bob

Bob

Thread Starter #3
Yes. When I now build the EX on Kias site, it shows the whole interior as black. When I ordered in July, it had the headliner as gray. Just a bit worried. All black is too dark for me.

My EX Moss/black headliner is grey too....mid April delivery. Not down with a black headliner either. Maybe its just the way the photo color shows on the build page.

Yes. When I now build the EX on Kias site, it shows the whole interior as black. When I ordered in July, it had the headliner as gray. Just a bit worried. All black is too dark for me.
You are right, the build shows it as black. The SX with black nappa leather seats shows the headliner to be distinctly gray. I wonder if anyone can confirm the all black interior on a recent purchase.

Ordered the white exterior with black leather interior EX. At that time it showed the interior seats and bottom half to be black, while the top half a lighter gray. Which I really liked. Now if I build the same car, it shows all black interior, top to bottom. Not sure what I will be getting. Can anyone help me?
Why not ask the dealer ? If it turns out the colors aren't what you want, there may be time to change the order but I wouldn't waste any time trying to figure it out on your own. Good luck.