Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

iOS 13’s best upgrade is in your car

Great news, too bad we have to wait until fall for the release.

OP
Tim-in-CA
Thread Starter #3
You could join the beta program, but you'll risk all sorts of bugs … I typically wait until the .1 version (i.e. iOS 13.1) to be released before installing on my phone, but I may jump in right away on the official iOS13 release for these improvements.

Looking forward to seeing the updates. I'm too chicken to try the beta program:ROFLMAO:

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
I have it. As I've been a beta tester for some time. The new CarPlay dashboard is a nice feature, but you're stuck with Apple's in house map. If you want to use Waze for it, the feature is not there yet.

I have it. As I've been a beta tester for some time. The new CarPlay dashboard is a nice feature, but you're stuck with Apple's in house map. If you want to use Waze for it, the feature is not there yet.
I am using it as well and it's nice. I can ask Siri to change to use Waze but it's a little wonky still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Audio, Electronics, UVO & Rear Entertainment 5