Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Is failcat.com database accurate? Still not seeing mine on it.

I ordered mine Jan 18th after doing a lot of research and finally finding a dealer that would sell at MSRP (the other local dealer in Tulsa charges $5k over MSRP), and salesman said it would be about 2 months before we had an eta date.
Finally got an ETA date on Mach 15th for 5/25
I checked with him again today (May 3rd) and he confirmed ETA date of 5/23.

From what I have read here, the VIN usually get generated about a month before delivery.

However, when I check the failcat.com database for my dealer, there are no cars matching mine recently (a few from February though). The site looks like it was last updated today.

Can anyone describe your experience when in the final stretch? This is my first time to ever pre-order a vehicle and the drawn-out wait is painstaking!

I have checked a few telluride that made it to ferguson kia and it was accurate. Did you ever follow up after you got your vin?