Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Is the wood on the dash fake or real?

My husband told me it's fake wood, I told him I would check with you guys before I listen to him.:giggle:

I thought they were real at first too.

LOL If you can't tell just by feel and look..... then just think of it as REAL. Some people can't tell the difference between a diamond and cubic zirconia...So...who wants to spoil that?? Some advertize that the metal in the dash trim is aluminum and others say "fake" metal... and that is from people who either run a dealership or do road tests...

My husband told me it's fake wood, I told him I would check with you guys before I listen to him.:giggle:
That is genuine, premium, organically sourced, environmentally sustainable, high end, luxury grain, real artificial wood, lovingly hand crafted in injection mold machines to grace the interior of your Telluride. (Most of this statement is sorta true, the rest is nonsense)

OP
PBandTelly
Thread Starter #9
LOL honestly I couldn't tell the difference.