Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Issues with the driver's seat electronic controls/memory sets

ccraig426

We have a 2021 SX purchased in May. About a month ago, the seat controls stopped working, and the seat would no longer move forward or backward. Took it to the dealership, and they said it was a loose connection and they "fixed it". 2 days later, the seat stopped working again. Took it in and they ordered a new switch. That was put in last week, and it worked for 3 days, and then stopped working again. It is at the dealership for the 4th time today. We've figured out that is has something to do with the memory settings. Has anyone had an issue with the seat and/or memory settings? If so, has it been fixed? What did they do?

Kirkie

Hi did you get ur seat fixed. I have a 2022 Telluride and I noticed my driver's seat is busted at the back. They trying to tell me someone kick it. The only person sit behind me is my 6 Year old daughter. Now if she kick that and broke it something is very wrong. Personally I think it was a defective from the factory. I just have it since Sept 9 not even 3 months yet. . I have it booked to go in sometime this month to have another look. I find the some dealers don't want to do warranty work. Looking at the part I think it should be metal.

Attachments

bnelson73

[My 2024 seat controls don't work and then the seat started moving randomly pinning me up against the steering wheel. Dealership says that it's due to loose wires and I caused this. Said it's going to be anywhere from $400 - 2500 to fix! Beyond aggravated! Anything that is wrong with my car is never under warranty!! IDK what I could've done to loosen the wires? Only thing ever in the back seat is my 1 y/o granddaughter's car seat! Really wish I could get rid of my Telluride! Love the car but the service sucks!

Kirkie

[My 2024 seat controls don't work and then the seat started moving randomly pinning me up against the steering wheel. Dealership says that it's due to loose wires and I caused this. Said it's going to be anywhere from $400 - 2500 to fix! Beyond aggravated! Anything that is wrong with my car is never under warranty!! IDK what I could've done to loosen the wires? Only thing ever in the back seat is my 1 y/o granddaughter's car seat! Really wish I could get rid of my Telluride! Love the car but the service sucks!
Hi ur car is still under warranty right. If so they have to fix it