Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Just bought a s model in everlasting silver

Bhalvey01

Hello all just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brian an live in Kenosha Wisconsin. Anyone else on here live in south east Wisconsin? We just picked up a new telluride and so far love it. Looking to tint the front windows and get some new black wheels. Already ordered some new led headlights after reading the reviews from other members.

Congrats and welcome to the group!

ucinn

Staff Member
Congrats, used to hang out there all the time when I was in the Navy... used to hit the bars and have all you can eat Cod and wash it down with Old Style... the good ol days :)... BTW it was back in the days when AMC was still around...lol

OP
B

Bhalvey01

Thread Starter #4
Congrats, used to hang out there all the time when I was in the Navy... used to hit the bars and have all you can eat Cod and wash it down with Old Style... the good ol days :)... BTW it was back in the days when AMC was still around...lol
Lol amc is gone but still plenty of bars and fish frys

Congrats and welcome to the group - love that color!

KiaFan

Staff Member
Congrats and welcome aboard [welcome]

RoadToy

Welcome. I'm in Madison. Had mine since early June. Great ride!