Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Just bought an EX

muttonking

My wife and I test drove a Pilot, a Traverse, and a Telluride. I really wanted to love the Chevy, but a similarly equipped Traverse was pushing 50K and my wife hated it. The Pilot has absolutely zero flair and has this stupid push button transmission that looks like something you give an infant just learning to use his or her fingers. So the Telluride won out! I wanted green, but the dealer couldn't find one. We settled on Sangria, and hope to have it in by the middle of April.

OP
M

muttonking

Thread Starter #4
It took some work to convince my wife to go with Sangria. But I'm happy as long as it's not white, gray, black, or silver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
M

muttonking

Thread Starter #11
Finally took delivery this weekend. Ordered on 01-April and drove it home on 04-May. It took me two days to figure out how to get the dome lights to turn on when the doors open!

Finally took delivery this weekend. Ordered on 01-April and drove it home on 04-May. It took me two days to figure out how to get the dome lights to turn on when the doors open!

Sadly I'm part of that group, I also drove mine a few days before realizing they weren't coming on.

How are you enjoying it so far? Any gripes yet?

OP
M

muttonking

Thread Starter #14
So far my only gripe is the iPhone app, which is a piece of garbage.

OP
M

muttonking

Thread Starter #16
How are you enjoying it so far? Any gripes yet?
Okay, I do have a gripe. The LKA (lane keeping assist) hugs the right. I want my vehicle to be centered in the middle of the lane, but the system seems to be calibrated to put the driver's seat in the middle of the lane. If I wanted to sit in the middle of the lane, I'd have bought an Oshkosh concrete mixer!

Krug

LOL, it performs better on some roads than others.
Okay, I do have a gripe. The LKA (lane keeping assist) hugs the right. I want my vehicle to be centered in the middle of the lane, but the system seems to be calibrated to put the driver's seat in the middle of the lane. If I wanted to sit in the middle of the lane, I'd have bought an Oshkosh concrete mixer!