Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Just picked up my 22 Wolf Gray SX at different Dealership

Jnejel

Hello all,
I just picked up my wolf gray telluride from a different dealer than the one I ordered from. I ordered my 22 back in early Sept. I hadn't heard a word until 2 weeks ago when the dealer called and said that they had a vehicle almost like my order. Because I was at work I went in the next morning, I liked the truck and said I would take it. They were giving me the run around on my trade and I had to go to work. I told them to get everything ready and I would be there in the morning to finish everything. I texted the salesman later in the day with a paper he needed from me. He texted back that they sold the SUV. Needless to say, I was upset.
Long story short, I check with every dealer within a hundred miles to find one. I got a call the next day and went and picked it up 2 days after that.
There are soo many dealerships out there.

Hello all,
I just picked up my wolf gray telluride from a different dealer than the one I ordered from. I ordered my 22 back in early Sept. I hadn't heard a word until 2 weeks ago when the dealer called and said that they had a vehicle almost like my order. Because I was at work I went in the next morning, I liked the truck and said I would take it. They were giving me the run around on my trade and I had to go to work. I told them to get everything ready and I would be there in the morning to finish everything. I texted the salesman later in the day with a paper he needed from me. He texted back that they sold the SUV. Needless to say, I was upset.
Long story short, I check with every dealer within a hundred miles to find one. I got a call the next day and went and picked it up 2 days after that.
There are soo many dealerships out there.
Presitge? Nightfall? Pics? First impressions? I still have 5-7 months to wait.

KiaFan

Staff Member
Congrats definitely interested in seeing some pictures