Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Kia Telluride ADM Dealers a.k.a "Bad Kia Dealers List"

KJNCJSJK

Crain Kia Bentonville stickered a $13k market adjustment. With a little negotiating paid about $4k over for our 2022 EX-P Nightfall. Had other dealerships advertising MSRP until you actually get there and show interest in purchasing, if you are lucky enough to find one available on the lot. I think they called 2 or 3 people to cancel appointments after we bought ours.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

skybum02

Koons Kia Woodbridge, VA. Terrible bait and switch from the deal we made on the phone to what the sales contract had when I came in. Avoid at all costs. Dishonest, deceitful, and disrespectful to customers.

CeCeBee

Hello everyone! I'm about a Telluride, and found all of you to help me on my decisions.

O'Brien Kia of Bloomington Illinois is charging $3K over MSRP.

CarolC

Hello everyone! I'm about a Telluride, and found all of you to help me on my decisions.

O'Brien Kia of Bloomington Illinois is charging $3K over MSRP.
That's actually cheaper than what they told me back in August--they quoted $5k over for an SX back then.

Add this one to the bad list (if they're not already).

Stevenson Kia of Jacksonville (NC). They're adding $7,995 to MSRP.

They have 2 Tellurides with the exact build I want. So, I reached out to them.

After I finished laughing, I told them I'll just continue to wait on the one I've ordered from another dealer at MSRP.