Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Kia Telluride PDI video

Am I the only one that cringes when they use a drill to install the plates? Whenever I install the plates, I'm out there with microfiber towels over the bumper and slowing tightening the screws so that it doesn't scratch :LOL:

Yea, the drill and dealer stickers are cringeworthy. As well as the gum chomping...hopefully he’s never dropped it in a customer’s car!! Also seems very cursory ... there are lots of protective films in the car (which I found in several places un-removed). I’d also presume that the car would have some sort of white film when it is on the car carrier. Even sped up, this video doesn’t seem too representative.

I've seen them on trucks without any plastic protection whatsoever.

Whenever I lease (and I've leased MANY times) I look at the cars in the parking lot, if they have any kind of permanently mounted dealer sticker on them I tell the salesperson NOT to put anything on the car itself, either stuck on or drilled on. I'll take a personalized dealer license plate bracket, that's it. Never had a problem...yet!

Whenever I lease (and I've leased MANY times) I look at the cars in the parking lot, if they have any kind of permanently mounted dealer sticker on them I tell the salesperson NOT to put anything on the car itself, either stuck on or drilled on. I'll take a personalized dealer license plate bracket, that's it. Never had a problem...yet!
Same here, I always make them take if off before I sign any papers.

KiaFan

Staff Member
It would have been nice if they included the driving portion, I have a couple of friends who are techs and they go through a list of things during the driving part of a PDI.