Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Kia Telluride Vs Land Rover Discovery Comparison Review

I can assure you that the Land Rover is better assembled than the Telluride. My daughter has the Discovery therefore I was able to compare the fit and finish of both.

DKiaGuy

Who compares Kiwis with peanuts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ERNYSAN

Staff Member
He is also using the high level trim on the Telluride "SX" SX is not a mid level High level will be with more opts added like the prestige package BTW I like better the Telluride against almost any (2017) vehicle don't know if compare with a brand new high level Rover

The SX awd in Canada has options that are different than the US model. In Can. we have 3 models only and not available in 2 we. EX, SX and SX Limited. Not much difference between Sx and Sx LT except for 2nd row buckets. I'm not saying it's bad vehicle, I actually like it. The main problem seems to be in the quality of the fit during the assembly.

My opinion is that they are pushing them out to quickly and ignoring the final inspection. The demands are outpacing the capability of manufacturing. Some models are on back order for 3 months.