Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

LONG WAIT

I pre ordered and put downpayment down for my Telluride SX Prestige package April 8th. It's now Sept 7th and I still have yet to receive it. What the H*ll

That's a long time to wait. Did they give you a VIN yet?

gwyn

So. I ordered on March 25th. I will pick up tomorrow morning. Hang in there. They are shipping.

OP
S
Thread Starter #4
That's a long time to wait. Did they give you a VIN yet?
No they did not. They keep giving me a song and dance about "they're in high demand", "we have no control what the manufacturer sends us" they've told me 4 different dates on the supposed arrival of my car over a 6 month span. When I first made the down payment they told me 6-8 weeks tops! More like 6-8 months.
No actual arrival date, no vin number, and no real help.

OP
S
Thread Starter #5
So. I ordered on March 25th. I will pick up tomorrow morning. Hang in there. They are shipping.
I'm glad you're getting yours. I ordered mine in April 4th, and got an email reply this evening at 8pm stating it could now be in November. That would make 8 months!

Well one can only hope that any vehicles built after any recall(s) would automatically get the fix(es) applied to them. It would certainly be more cost effective for them:)

I ordered April 18th and nothing yet. I have called KIA 800 number customer service and bugged the dealer regularly. They apologize a lot but still no information. I'm told that Kia does not manufacture to an order but by some other method. I would think since I ordered SXP, AWD with running boards etc that they would be interested in making the highest cost ones first. On the good side the GM at the dealership said my deal is good, I hope he sticks to that when he sees I have put 10K miles on 'his' vehicle since I ordered.

cartman

Ordered July 6th. It arrived on the dealer’s lot late Oct 3rd. Picked it up Oct 4th. When I ordered it, the salesman said to expect it mid-October. (Ebony Black SX AWD - Not Prestige, with Espresso interior). From Doug Smith Kia in American Fork, UT.