Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Loving This SUV

DubC_SXP

Became a Telluride owner mid December after a 4.5 month wait on a White SX Prestige AWD Grey Interior with the tow package. Been reading the threads here for months but glad to now be an active participant.

Congratulations! Even after 9 months of ownership it’s still a fantastic vehicle.

jm0311

Became a Telluride owner mid December after a 4.5 month wait on a White SX Prestige AWD Grey Interior with the tow package. Been reading the threads here for months but glad to now be an active participant.
how do you like it?

OP
D

DubC_SXP

Thread Starter #4
how do you like it?
Worth the wait.

I was forced into the car market after my 2012 MDX was totaled by a drunk driver. Lots had changed in 6 years. One of the simplest things I appreciate about this car is that it still has buttons even on the top trim level. Nothing more frustrating than trying to get to climate control buttons while driving that are two screens deep on a center touch screen as in our Pirus. It was obvious from the moment I sat in this vehicle Kia designers had taken all the good from all of their competitors and stuffed it into the Telluride.

I am still in learning mode around all the available features but last week took a small road trip up the CA coast on Hwy 1. This car performed like a champ on the curves while we comfortably enjoyed the beautiful scenery from the luxurious interior.

KiaFan

Staff Member
Congrats!

OP
D

DubC_SXP

Thread Starter #7
Thank you for the in depth response.
How is the acceleration?
Acceleration is fine. The different modes give you a chance to choose how you want the car to perform. I do most of my driving in ECO mode but have used Sport when I needed more power.