Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Manufacture time

Anglamm

Hi all, we just put down a deposit for a wolfgray telluride ex nightfall edition. The dealership
Said it could take 8-10 months but they’ve seen them sooner than that. How long are most people waiting? I’m very anxious to get the telluride as my current car is too small for my family.

It’ll obviously vary but to put some perspective I waited two months for mine earlier this year.

Hi all, we just put down a deposit for a wolfgray telluride ex nightfall edition. The dealership
Said it could take 8-10 months but they’ve seen them sooner than that. How long are most people waiting? I’m very anxious to get the telluride as my current car is too small for my family.
Hi. I placed my order on 1/15/22 and was told 6-8 months. Coming up on month #5 and I think the 6-8 month estimate will be accurate. Maybe that's just my over-optimistic outlook though. We'll see...still excited about it. Will probably get a '23 model too.

Placed my on 2/23/22 and was told 16-24 weeks. So I’m at the earliest point now but curious what will happen since I ordered an SX with nightfall and they’re likely to cut over to production on 2023 model. Anyone talk to their dealership and actually know if they’re just going to replace our nightfalls with the x-line or x pro because I doubt they will proactively reach out to us and ask us what we want to do.

ilyxa

I waited for mine in Canada for 7 month

Placed my on 2/23/22 and was told 16-24 weeks. So I’m at the earliest point now but curious what will happen since I ordered an SX with nightfall and they’re likely to cut over to production on 2023 model. Anyone talk to their dealership and actually know if they’re just going to replace our nightfalls with the x-line or x pro because I doubt they will proactively reach out to us and ask us what we want to do.
Placed my order on 2/15/22 and was told 3-4 months, I am at the end of that timeframe and still not picked up by KIA. I think 6-8 months is more the timeframe which puts me at the bubble of possibly getting changed to a 2023. I spoke to my GM yesterday and was told that any orders not picked for a 22 would be deleated and the dealerships have to re enter the orders as a 23. This dealership will send out a blanket email to those customers so they can call and make any chnages at that time.

TheHannys

Ordered ours 12/2021 and still waiting! They say it will now be a 2023.

It's weird how this works. I was recently told my delivery will take place on 9/26 and it'll be a '22 model. I don't mind because I'm not sure I like all of the changes coming with the '23. It's just hard to understand this process I guess. Good luck!