Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Mouse in the car

My wife just went out to our 21 Telluride and caught something out of the corner of her sight. Upon further investigation on the front passenger floormat, we found droppings. We have a mouse in our Telluride. Anyone else experience this and/or know of any areas they can get into the car by? I have a trap setup on the floormat but would like to find the spot they are coming in at.

My wife just went out to our 21 Telluride and caught something out of the corner of her sight. Upon further investigation on the front passenger floormat, we found droppings. We have a mouse in our Telluride. Anyone else experience this and/or know of any areas they can get into the car by? I have a trap setup on the floormat but would like to find the spot they are coming in at.
Those suckers can get in anywhere. It will be interesting if you can pinpoint the location.

cfm56doc

Usual entry point is through the cabin air inlet up in the engine compartment just below the windshields. Not sure where the outside air entry is on the Telli as we are still waiting for ours to be built