Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

New member - but I’m losing faith :(

CJPatrick

Hey! I’m new here. Was hoping for a pep talk to keep me from losing faith that I’ll ever get my Telluride. I placed my deposit on April 16, and KIA has yet to “pick up” the order, so no word at all on when I might get it. No VIN, no nothing. Dark Moss/Butterscotch SX. Dream car, but I’m wondering if it will remain a dream. Is a nearly 5 month wait with no news common for this combo? Dealer has nothing for news.

cam

Yep, stay patient. The dealership won’t hear anything until it’s on the belt. We waited 6 months before we heard anything on our EX-P NF Wolf Gray. Well worth the wait so don’t worry, it’s coming.

sheedbg

Agreed - hang tight, there seems to be some increased output as of late. In my recent experience the dealership was less than ideal with communications, so I wouldn’t let that bring you down 😀

Joelle530

I'll be in the same position soon. We are about to order ours, the dealer said they are telling people 3-5 months but they have seen them come in faster. Said that Kia is focusing on the Telluride....we shall see..lol

Maaaan all these ppl waiting on a 2022 Telluride is bonkers!! I pulled up to get the Kia GT for wifey & dude told me my Telluride Black Copper had just arrived that morning…it would be sold by the weekend no doubt, so I just grabbed it real quick!!
I don’t know if I would have waited for it, but that’s probably more of a character trait than a consumer purchase.