Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

New member from Central Cali

melimeeks

Hi all! Just found this forum, I ordered a Telluride SX Prestige with Nightfall in Wolf Grey and am trying patiently to await any news. Was informed at time of deposit for the order, 6-8 months, but with the micro chip shortage I'm worrying even longer. Fingers crossed I will hear something next month. Wish me luck!

Just went by the dealer today and they were unloading three for some lucky folks. The wait is crazy that is for sure. I didn't have to wait but after getting lucky with a Nightfall edition if I had to wait I would have. Well worth the wait.

Hi all! Just found this forum, I ordered a Telluride SX Prestige with Nightfall in Wolf Grey and am trying patiently to await any news. Was informed at time of deposit for the order, 6-8 months, but with the micro chip shortage I'm worrying even longer. Fingers crossed I will hear something next month. Wish me luck!
Welcome to the board! I'm in the same boat as you. We wait together.