Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

jjjrobin

I searched every dealer for a month looking for a moss green SX in nightfall. As soon as these cars come in they are sold before they are put on the lot. I put out feelers to numerous dealers about what we wanted and with what options. Didnt fee like waiting 12-16 weeks for one to come in. Finally we get a call from a dealer who got one in on a Monday night. I told him I would be up the next day. Right after work on Tuesday I took the hour drive to the dealer and the damn thing was sold before I got there. They got 4 Tellurides in and none of them even hit the internet or the parking lot before I got there. I was pissed that it was sold but I get it, they have to sell cars. So I settled for the SX without the nightfall. Windows tinted next day and I have an appointment to get all the chrome wrapped next month. Hopefully it turns out ok. Will post pics when complete.

Attachments

KiaFan

Staff Member
Welcome aboard!

Maximillan

Very nice choice, I got the same color one but the EX model, my only regret is the 18" rims they came in.