Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

New Owner 2021 Telluride SX-P Black Copper Nightfall in VA

Teamhess

Hi fellow owners! We’re in northern VA. After much research My hubby traded in my 2018 Toyota Highlander Platinum for this beauty back in Nov 2020. This is a stock photo but is the exact Nightfall Edition model I have with black interior and the Dune Brown leather seats. We test drove it once and fell in love. The Black Copper is gorgeous, especially in the sunlight. I call mine Toothless (aka Night Fury) after the dragon in How To Train Your Dragon movie. Even have my own mascot on my dashboard (photo). Wanted to join the forum to get the latest owner feedback and updates. I definitely recommend the Kia all weather molded floor mats for the Telluride. We purchased directly from the dealership (Koons Kia in Woodbridge) and it has spared our carpet mats from mud, snow and rain. We look forward to reading everyone’s posts.

Attachments

Congratulations! I ordered the ebony black. What's the nuances compare to black copper?

OP
T

Teamhess

Thread Starter #3
My vehicle from a distance looks black but up close in the sunlight there are flecks of copper in the paint that give it a gorgeous brown shimmer.