Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

New to the Kia family!!!

tico821

Greetings from S. Florida! I picked up my Moss Green SX about a week ago. I had pre ordered one with black interior (wife suggested black since we have two boys ages 6 and 4.5). While in the process of trying to be patient and waiting about a month in the sales rep calls me and tells me they got a shipment of 4 tellurides one a Friday at noon (two of them were Moss green with Sx package). Here’s the kicker one was expresó interior the other was grey, I immediately knew the grey was going to be mine. I was at the dealership by 6pm and by 9pm I drove off the lot with her. Not one telluride was left in the lot that night they were all sold in the matter of 6 hours. I’ve gotta say If you had told me that I was going to be buying a Kia 5 years ago I would have said they were crazy but... this is the most comfortable, well designed, and overall best looking car I’ve ever owned. I looked at all the other midsize 3 row suv and not one could beat the telluride in styling, comfort, options and most of all price.

Greetings from S. Florida! I picked up my Moss Green SX about a week ago. I had pre ordered one with black interior (wife suggested black since we have two boys ages 6 and 4.5). While in the process of trying to be patient and waiting about a month in the sales rep calls me and tells me they got a shipment of 4 tellurides one a Friday at noon (two of them were Moss green with Sx package). Here’s the kicker one was expresó interior the other was grey, I immediately knew the grey was going to be mine. I was at the dealership by 6pm and by 9pm I drove off the lot with her. Not one telluride was left in the lot that night they were all sold in the matter of 6 hours. I’ve gotta say If you had told me that I was going to be buying a Kia 5 years ago I would have said they were crazy but... this is the most comfortable, well designed, and overall best looking car I’ve ever owned. I looked at all the other midsize 3 row suv and not one could beat the telluride in styling, comfort, options and most of all price.
I think you'll find that to be the case with a lot of us on here. First time Kia owner here and I have never been more in love with a vehicle. Congrats(y)