Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Newbie Here

cfm56doc

Good evening all,

This weekend my wife and I are planning to place an order for a 22 EX Nightfall. We are not sure of the color yet, but have narrowed it down to either the Ebony Black or Black Copper. Hopefully tomorrow we can find a BC just to see it in person. Only thing is I have not seen any official literature from Kia on the 2022s. For instance will we be able to order the driving lights on the EX or price increases over 2021?

Just curious for those who have the EX, do you wish you would have spent the money for the SX or are you happy with the EX? Looking at the SX and I am not seeing nearly 5k worth of upgrades. Really the only thing I can think I wish the EX had that is not offered is the homeland in the rear view mirror. But I have already spaced out buy-in a mirror and swapping it out just like I did in my Kona.

Other thing we were looking at was running boards. To me the Nightfall must have all black running boards. Anyone have any recommendations?

I hope to report our order placement this weekend and then wait for delivery. In the mean time I will be reading up on all the forum conversations as I try to learn all I can on the Telluride.

Cheers and look forward to being a contributing member.

Regards,
Greg

Good evening all,

This weekend my wife and I are planning to place an order for a 22 EX Nightfall. We are not sure of the color yet, but have narrowed it down to either the Ebony Black or Black Copper. Hopefully tomorrow we can find a BC just to see it in person. Only thing is I have not seen any official literature from Kia on the 2022s. For instance will we be able to order the driving lights on the EX or price increases over 2021?

Just curious for those who have the EX, do you wish you would have spent the money for the SX or are you happy with the EX? Looking at the SX and I am not seeing nearly 5k worth of upgrades. Really the only thing I can think I wish the EX had that is not offered is the homeland in the rear view mirror. But I have already spaced out buy-in a mirror and swapping it out just like I did in my Kona.

Other thing we were looking at was running boards. To me the Nightfall must have all black running boards. Anyone have any recommendations?

I hope to report our order placement this weekend and then wait for delivery. In the mean time I will be reading up on all the forum conversations as I try to learn all I can on the Telluride.

Cheers and look forward to being a contributing member.

Regards,
Greg
Welcome to the board! Looking forward to seeing what the 2022 Telluride lineup is going to look like.

OP
C

cfm56doc

Thread Starter #3
Well we drove a 21 Copper Black S model yesterday and ended up putting a deposit down on a 2022 EB EX Nightfall with the gray interior. Was cool as they parked the CB next to the EB and we could clearly see a difference in colors. EB was just darker and CB had a slight brownish hue to it. Both very good looking colors. Wife felt the lighter color made it feel roomier. Last couple cars were light interiors and we never a problem keeping it clean. Hope it continues with the vehicle.

Now its just a waiting game. I told the wife I dont expect to see it before our duaghter goes back to school in the second week of Aug and that's ok. More time to save for money down (sold old vehicle to Carmax and will just save the amount of old monthly payment and insurance and add to money down).
While there they took us to see the guy who physically places the order in the system, he showed us how its all done and said once he gets the order form from the manager he will input it. To me he seemed to indicate that they had opened the portal for Kia to start accepting 2022 orders for build. Maybe it was wishful thinking on my part, but wither way we are good. They also mentioned something about 2 EB EX and 2 EX DM NF's both with the gray interior were already in production and they were going to try and get one of those. Again probably more wishful thinking on my part.

Curious if anyone has used the Allstate Complete coverage? Dealer said it will cover curb rash on rims, but I dont believe him. I guess I need to call Allstate and see for sure.

Newbie here as well. Just went from window shopping to likely placing an order soon. Spoke in person with a couple local dealers and they indicated they had no info on placing orders for the 2022 MY. One salesman mentioned there might be some SX and EX features that are tricking down to lower trims but said it could come with higher MSRP across the board. One also said a shot in the dark estimate would be hopeful 3-5 month to get it in after ordering but hoping to hear something this week. I’m curious if other dealers have started to hear more already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk