Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

OMG, I'm seriously crushing on this car right now. It's freaking awesome!

Ok, I've had this car for a little over a week right now, doing the engine break-in thing, trying to find out if anything needs dealer attention. My previous ride was a 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe, which I also love and still have as a second vehicle. Going from that into this beast of an SUV was a pleasure, to say the least. You know that phenomenon where you have to wait for something and hype it up needlessly and the real thing fails to live up to expectation? Well, I had to wait 2.5 months for this car, watching videos, trolling this forum, and hyping up how wonderful this car would be to drive. Well you know what? This SUV fulfilled my wildest expectations about how it would be to drive, look at, or simply hang out inside. I'm lucky so far (knock on wood) to have bought a solid car with no apparent issues. I will be updating you all here if that changes, but for now I am a marvelously satisfied customer. This car is something else! Gotta go, the drive awaits...

tntbates

Congrats on finally getting your Telly!!! I share the same excitement with you! I am one of those that paid WAY over MSRP...but I have to add the dealership gave me 20k for my 2016 Sorento so that helped me make the decision. The only thing I have found to be out of wack is the firework sound the caller hears when on a call. I don't make a lot of calls in the car but I will say something when I take it in for an oil change. ENJOY!!!!

OP
2hellUride
Thread Starter #3
Congrats on finally getting your Telly!!! I share the same excitement with you! I am one of those that paid WAY over MSRP...but I have to add the dealership gave me 20k for my 2016 Sorento so that helped me make the decision. The only thing I have found to be out of wack is the firework sound the caller hears when on a call. I don't make a lot of calls in the car but I will say something when I take it in for an oil change. ENJOY!!!!
I certainly will. I will also keep an eye (or ear) out for the bluetooth issue.

OP
2hellUride
Thread Starter #4
I'm going to gush a bit more here. Anyone else loving the auto hold feature? Sitting at long traffic lights and not having to keep your foot on the brake is yuge. I'm sure that will save a lot of wear and tear on the brake lines. I'm understanding the reasoning of having this car developed in North America. The features it has just make sense with what we deal with daily. Ok, that's all the fanboying for today! :ROFLMAO:

Congrats on finally getting that beauty in hand. I stumbled upon mine and like you I have thoroughly fallen for it. As noted previously in other post I have done small things to make it mine. I am still experimenting with all the features and learning as many of the small details about Telly as possible.

OP
2hellUride
Thread Starter #6
Congrats on finally getting that beauty in hand. I stumbled upon mine and like you I have thoroughly fallen for it. As noted previously in other post I have done small things to make it mine. I am still experimenting with all the features and learning as many of the small details about Telly as possible.
It does have enough features to keep you busy for awhile.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Maintenance, Warranty Issues & Trouble 10