Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Over all Mpg ( long term results )

I'm right around there for average mpg, did my first tank fill up this weekend. Was kind of surprised she held less than 20 gallons in the tank.

OP
Dadsbadback
Thread Starter #4
Strictly eco mode. This week my average has been 20 but generally well over that.

The lifetime mpg is a little less because the car had a few miles on it when I bought it. I think that has caused a issue with the reading.

OP
Dadsbadback
Thread Starter #8
Any complaints so far?
not a one, still learning all the gizmos..

If I am traveling at (lets say) 60 mph on cruise control and I use the steering wheel control to drop my speed to say 55 in a 55... the "auto" icon appears in my heads up display and the car will automatically speed up when the speed limit changes.... It knows the change via mapping software... I however do not know how to turn it on other wise. Im sure its in the owners manual, ive just not found it yet.

But zero complaints.

Filled tank in Baton Rouge and drove to Lake Charles LA. (about 158 miles) in Eco with cruise control and averaged 28 MPG on SX AWD! I'm happy ;-)

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Filled tank in Baton Rouge and drove to Lake Charles LA. (about 158 miles) in Eco with cruise control and averaged 28 MPG on SX AWD! I'm happy ;-)

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
The tech built into the cruise control these days is pretty amazing.

OP
Dadsbadback
Thread Starter #11
3AF65F68-5677-4FE7-8D5E-912F3BCCA4DC.jpeg 888B7FC1-5578-4987-9A25-C09AF4816CE5.jpeg
1500 miles in and average mpg/ trip mpg is great 27+ mpg!! Love this car

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
My commute is 45 miles one way. Mostly highway but LA traffic, so the same as driving in the city. I get average 20 MPG on comfort in the morning getting to work and sport getting home. Over 1K miles done.