Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Owner's Poll: How satisfied are you with the Kia Telluride?

How satisfied are you with the Kia Telluride?

• 1. Dissatisfied

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 2. Somewhat Dissatisfied

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • 3. Satisfied

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • 4. Very Satisfied

Votes: 22 29.3%
  • 5. Extremely Satisfied

Votes: 40 53.3%

• Total voters
Ok guys, hopefully everyone has had a chance to put some miles on their Telluride. So lets get some feedback from everyone.

On a scale of 1-5, overall how happy are you with the Tellurde?
1. Dissatisfied
2. Somewhat Dissatisfied
3. Satisfied
4. Very Satisfied
5. Extremely Satisfied

Extremely Satisfied

Extremely satisfied... so far, so good but I only have 500 miles on the odometer... looking forward to a long trip.

Other than the issue with the steering joint I'm Very Satisfied .

Dissatisfied....only drove the car for 2 weeks, been in the dealer shop since April 15. Awaiting a replacement wiring harness. Dissatisfaction is with Kia not the local dealer. Should not take weeks to ship a wiring harness from Georgia. Loved it that first two weeks though!

Krug

Voted

Dissatisfied....only drove the car for 2 weeks, been in the dealer shop since April 15. Awaiting a replacement wiring harness. Dissatisfaction is with Kia not the local dealer. Should not take weeks to ship a wiring harness from Georgia. Loved it that first two weeks though!
Sorry to hear. Was this with your collision warning?

MiketalicA

Ok guys, hopefully everyone has had a chance to put some miles on their Telluride. So lets get some feedback from everyone.

1. Dissatisfied
2. Somewhat Dissatisfied
3. Satisfied
4. Very Satisfied
5. Extremely Satisfied

1. Dissatisfied
2. Somewhat Dissatisfied
3. Satisfied
4. Very Satisfied
5. Extremely Satisfied

Voted

Sorry to hear. Was this with your collision warning?
Yes malfunction indication, but car drove fine. Stray short could not be isolated/repaired ....ill update everyone after new harness install.

3500 miles...no problems so far...I am a happy camper.

DeeL

I say very satisfied, though its only 2 days old and the only long drive I've had was from the dealership in SC to GA...about 40 to 50 miles or so. Only problem I found so far is the flip cover stuck due to USB stick which is a design error on Kias' part. Currently looking for a fix to get it open.