Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Palisade Youtube Review

I’m happy with the Telluride

The only thing I really liked about the Palisade and wish the Telluride has was the digital IC display. The K900's digital IC looks even better!! Sure the power 3rd row seems nice at first blush, but the speed at which they lower is SOOOO SLOW --- fast down and power up would have been better. The cubby area under the load floor did look a little bigger (but hard to tell). I prefer to have the 2nd row cup holders in the rear of the center console … this way I can use them as well. The front cup holder mechanism in the Palisade looks like something that will break over time!! The purse storage was nice (several women during my focus group at Kia HQ complained of this), but seeing as I do not carry a murse, its not a problem for me! :)

The front is still fugly and would be VERY hard to fall in love with ... not a problem with the Telluride. Once the Palisade is released, it should help ease up demand for those that are on the fence.

I like the snow and mud mode on the Palisade along with the virtual dash

OP
M
Thread Starter #5
The only thing I really liked about the Palisade.......
I really like the digital display/camera on the Palisade also. And I agree, I am not a fan of the seats going down so slow. Actually, I am not a fan of the power liftgate. But the Palisade is a nice looking SUV. Either way, I haven't bit the bullet yet, waiting to see the pluses and minuses of each vehicle.