Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Personalized license plates!

I’ve always had personalized plates on my vehicles! Anyone have a good one?

Current car I have MANUTD7.... Manchester United forever.... :) planning on getting the same for telluride

ucinn

Staff Member
I have G1DY UP on the Mustang (3rd brake light says WHOA!)... On the Stinger I have STUNG YU... I was thinking maybe TELUWAT?(tell you what!!)

2EZ2NV

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Dmarque

Well, i've had some good custom plates in the past but have always owned german cars. I still own 2 but this Telluride will be perfect for my wife and I as photographers. It holds all of our equipment nicely and handles great unlike a Yukon or a Tahoe that drive like a truck. So I came up with an appropriate plate for our new cross country Photography Telluride:

Attachments

Pareras

Just bought a 2021 SX Prestige Nightfall Wolf Grey. Was trying to think of a custom plate that was family oriented. Just ordered OURTELY.... what do you guys think?

Dmarque

Just bought a 2021 SX Prestige Nightfall Wolf Grey. Was trying to think of a custom plate that was family oriented. Just ordered OURTELY.... what do you guys think?
Well, You asked: I realize that many like to refer to their TELLURIDE as a TELLY.......I personally hate that moniker as it trivializes the vehicle IMO.

Pareras

Well, You asked: I realize that many like to refer to their TELLURIDE as a TELLY.......I personally hate that moniker as it trivializes the vehicle IMO.
She is a beauty, not much can trivialize her 💜 Thank you for your opinion! 20210220_103400.jpg

I too LOVE vanity plates, especially when they make sense to strangers on the road (not a fan of inside jokes or couples' initials). I currently have the plate LFT LANR (Left Laner - aka the fast lane) on my little turbo Jetta, and let me assure you, I drive even faster than I normally would when driving that car, just to show people the plate isn't a joke loll. I really have a hard time with ideas for the Telluride though, because I too am not a fan of "Telly" as a moniker (although in conversation with my wife we call it that all the time). The "White Privilege" name I use on here is just poking fun at the idea of white privilege. Mostly because this Telluride was 4 times more expensive than any car I've bought before. I am def not touting myself in anyway about it, just so we're clear. Anywho, I was thinking about CASPER, KEE AHH, WHT PRIV, FMLY HLR, ??? Kinda short on ideas.... Maybe I just need to wait awhile until she developed her own personality :)