Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Primal Outdoors Off-road Rig

Great job on the video, especially the intro.

OP
Andrea Karrick
Thread Starter #6
Damn that suspension travel is horrible even with the 2 inch lift. There goes my plans for getting bigger tires lol.
It is something that will take a bit of work since it is the first run of the vehicle to the industry. She is going back in for airbags tomorrow to see if that helps anything.

The shop that build these parts are they going to sell them?

OP
Andrea Karrick
Thread Starter #9
The shop that build these parts are they going to sell them?
You know...I am not sure that Wanderlust Overland has really had time to think about it. Head over to their Instagram and drop Michael a message...

Great job on the video. I've been following this build since I first saw it on Instagram.

OP
Andrea Karrick
Thread Starter #11
Great job on the video. I've been following this build since I first saw it on Instagram.
It is pretty awesome. This build has been an awesome adventure to see happen...and we are excited to see how it does at Expo West next week!

Thanks for sharing this, I really appreciate that they took the time to explained the build. At least now we know 17" wheels will not fit lol.

OP
Andrea Karrick
Thread Starter #14
What will he being doing at Expo West?
He has his own booth...he will have it on display. Also working on a meet up to see his new Drifter Trailer on Friday night in the camping area.

The copper bronze chrome delete looks great with Moss Green! Kia should offer that as an option, Genesis has something similar on the G80. Now I want to do that to my Mossy!

Whoever edited the intro really did a great job.

OP
Andrea Karrick
Thread Starter #19
Whoever edited the intro really did a great job.
Thanks, Primal Outdoors (Jason Darrah) does all the editing himself. I'll pass it along when I speak to him in a bit.