Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Real World MPG #'s

Hey all I wanted to start a thread and ask that people post their real world MPG numbers. It would be helpful if you included info like FWD/AWD and what your typical driving pattern looks like (highway/city/mixed) any other details would be great to! This will be useful for those stuck on the fence on whether to go AWD over FWD when going to purchase!

OP
L
Thread Starter #4
SX AWD - 26mpg mix
Wow thats great for AWD, a salesman told me he got 30 MPG on a highway trip in the FWD SX and I thought he was full of it, but if you are getting 26 mixed than that makes me more optimistic with the FWD model.

Wow thats great for AWD, a salesman told me he got 30 MPG on a highway trip in the FWD SX and I thought he was full of it, but if you are getting 26 mixed than that makes me more optimistic with the FWD model.
On my Drive Info screen I've seen numbers as high as 28mpg :D

EX AWD 26.4avg ECO highway

the_anj

S AWD- Average about 20-21 in the city. Only once did I drive what I would consider a sustained highway drive and it was just under 30 (29 and change.) But that could have been an anomaly. Generally drive in Eco.

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
AWD EX Sport/Comfort = about 18 mpg mixed highway and city. Mostly highway.

AWD S 22mpg ECO mainly city but some highways.