Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Road Noise

TexasDean

I just got my Telluride, EX AWD, and I'm very disappointed in the appalling amount of tire-road nosie. My Telluride has very little engine or wind noise, but if there is even a slight amount of road surface texture, the tire noise is very loud. All the reviews that I've read said that the Telluride was very quiet. Have any other owners of Tellurides noticed excessive tire noise?

It is one of the quietest cars on the market. If you hearing loud road noise I would check tire pressures and do a dealer check up. It is quite very quite.

What brand of tire came on your T. Brands can make a big difference.

Michelin.

Typically michelin is a quiet tiire. I have Pirelli Scorpion Zero, All Season and love them. Real quiet and smooth tire. May want to change them if the pennies are available. I put a set on my Sorento because of how nice they were on the T.