Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Seat covers for Captain chairs πŸ€”

Hello, I thought I saw you could order a seat cover for the bench style second row. But can you order seat covers for captain chairs? I have 2 small dogs and they have always rode on the second row instead of the cargo area. I wouldn't trust them on any leather type material so I need some options. Getting rid of the 🐢🐢 ain't one them...πŸ€—

Any photos of the covers?
So the only photo I have right now is this one. But if someone does order from this forum, I will refund them for more photos of their installed seat covers!

So in other words, once you purchase the seat covers and install them. Take some photos and I'll give you a few extra bucks for the photos! This offer is only valid until I get some good photos of the covers. (Just incase someone comes around in like 6 years asking for this deal lol)

Attachments

Sheltie

Hello, I thought I saw you could order a seat cover for the bench style second row. But can you order seat covers for captain chairs? I have 2 small dogs and they have always rode on the second row instead of the cargo area. I wouldn't trust them on any leather type material so I need some options. Getting rid of the 🐢🐢 ain't one them...πŸ€—
I have the exact same question. Does anyone know a source for captains chair covers?

Gurim

I bought some seat covers through Amazon from Oasis...faux leather...they fit well but the seat cover on the front passenger is affecting the sensor for the airbag so the airbag light is on saying no one is sitting there. Anybody have a fix or recommendation?