Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Side window deflectors part number

Anyone know the part# for the side window deflectors? My dealer can't seem to find it.

Attachments

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
I would like to know as well if they are in-channel deflectors. Looks like they are out-channel deflectors though.

OP
R
Thread Starter #4
Exactly what I needed.

How do you cancel the valet warning? Must have pushed a button that I didn't know about.And erase all the notification s.

Yes they were.Just be careful on setting tje rear ones.Could be alittle close to front doors.

Easy to install just be careful the rear ones not to be to close to the front door
With the radio off - have you heard any wind noise sound since you installed? I have them and I am trying to track down cause of wind noise on the passenger side that sounds like wind whistling that starts around 45 and increases in pitch with increased speed. Since these were installed before I picked up and drove the vehicle I don’t have a before/after comparison. Thanks

jchropka

Easy to install just be careful the rear ones not to be to close to the front door
The front door guard, where it buts against the trim, did it go over the trim perfectly or does it go on the window. Mine dont fit right over that black triangle trim near the mirror, the guard has no stickey tape just foam on that 2inch downward part. I think it goes against the window....????? is that what i see in your pic?