Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Soon to be owner

Just ordered my 2022 AWD SX Everlasting Silver with Prestige package in Dune Interior & Towing package. No one in a 100 miles from me would do MSRP so I got a hold of Finnin Kia in Dubuque. They were awesome and all I needed was a $500 refundable deposit @ MSRP Looks like it will be March before I see it though. Going from a 2013 Durango Citadel to the Telly.

OP
rcoplien
Thread Starter #2
Currently number 7 in line and should be picked up from KFOS the 2nd week of March.

OP
rcoplien
Thread Starter #3
Got VIN yesterday after seeing it in Failcat. ETA from dealer is 5/11/22 :) Can't wait.

ilyxa

Your dealer seems to be almost in time with a delivery. Ordered mine in October last year and still waiting

OP
rcoplien
Thread Starter #5
Yes. They are starting to get more allocations. I believe they got 18 VINs created in March just for their dealership in Failcat.

OP
rcoplien
Thread Starter #6
Delivered today and will be picking up next Saturday. I have to wait until next Thursday for another dealership to buy my vehicle so I will have my down payment available.