Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Southern California dealerships placing orders???

Brothabri

Any one know of any dealerships that are willing to place orders on the telluride? And hopefully willing to make a sale without upselling on market value. I'm having a hard time finding one.

Which trim are you looking to get? Right now there's a nationwide freeze on new orders for the SX with Prestige package.

OP
Brothabri

Brothabri

Thread Starter #3
That's exactly which trim I was looking for πŸ˜” why the freeze in production?

Hatchmo75

High demand, large backlog, parts shortages. They are supposed to start taking orders again in the fall once the backlog is reduced.

OP
Brothabri

Brothabri

Thread Starter #6
Omg just went to a dealership today in Los Angeles. $12000 mark up above MSRP for SX -P

TM87

Omg just went to a dealership today in Los Angeles. $12000 mark up above MSRP for SX -P
Did you go to BMW or Mercedes dealership?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JJ_Ex_AWD

Any one know of any dealerships that are willing to place orders on the telluride? And hopefully willing to make a sale without upselling on market value. I'm having a hard time finding one.
Try the Phoenix area... I live in los Angeles but I was shopping around and that area didn't seem to be upselling them yet