Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

@StephenCantrelle order at MSRP here from DFW

StephenCantrelle

KIA Dealer
Back with Kia!

Office out of Classic Kia Carrollton.

Will order at MSRP.

Will post available and incoming units here.

Current Incoming and available with Deposit.

LX FWD:

S FWD:

EX FWD:

EX Premium Package FWD:
Black exterior/ Black Interior ETA 03-29
Sangria exterior/Gray Interior ETA 04-04
Gravity Gray exterior/Black Interior ETA 04-19
Snow White Pearl exterior/Black Interior ETA 05-06

SX FWD:

SX AWD:
Snow White Pearl/Espresso interior ETA 05-12

SX AWD with Prestige:

Thanks again for having me here.

Feel free to email me at S_cantrelle@yahoo.com
Cell number is 214-205-6490

Will update this page as frequently as possible
02-22 Updated

-Stephen Cantrelle
214-205-6490

Mitch-007

Do you know what the lease incentives are for May?

OP
StephenCantrelle

StephenCantrelle

KIA Dealer
Thread Starter #3
Yes I can share them. Which Trim level and FWD/AWD?

OP
StephenCantrelle

StephenCantrelle

KIA Dealer
Thread Starter #5
Regions vary on special lease cash back. This is Texas and surrounding areas.

24 months:
Lx FWD- 1,900
AWD- 2,200
S FWD- 2,600
AWD- 2,500
Ex FWD- 3,000
AWD- 2,800
SX FWD- 3,800
AWD- 4,100

36 months
Lx FWD- 1,000
AWD- 1,200
S. FWD- 1,600
AWD- 1,500
EX FWD- 1,800
AWD- 1,700
SX FWD- 2,500
AWD- 2,800

There are also available options for 48 months

Normally I check the Kia Offers website https://www.kia.com/us/en/offers/ to see the latest incentives. My question are they the only incentives available or are there additional ones that dealers can offer that we don't know of?

OP
StephenCantrelle

StephenCantrelle

KIA Dealer
Thread Starter #8
@TheHouseWon the incentives on Kia’s site is what’s available internally. The only other incentive that is “non advertised” we openly talk about and that is financing at a higher APR% than the low APR on Kia.Com to obtain an additional 1,500 incentive.

Hogue19

@TheHouseWon the incentives on Kia’s site is what’s available internally. The only other incentive that is “non advertised” we openly talk about and that is financing at a higher APR% than the low APR on Kia.Com to obtain an additional 1,500 incentive.
Hi I read that you can get the 1500 rebate with the lower interest rates on some dealers sites but my dealer says I have to take the 4.9 interest rate to get it. Do you know what the real answer is to this. It seems like some people are getting both low interest rates and the 1500 rebate and it looks like that is what Kia offers on some dealers websites.

Attachments

OP
StephenCantrelle

StephenCantrelle

KIA Dealer
Thread Starter #10
Hi I read that you can get the 1500 rebate with the lower interest rates on some dealers sites but my dealer says I have to take the 4.9 interest rate to get it. Do you know what the real answer is to this. It seems like some people are getting both low interest rates and the 1500 rebate and it looks like that is what Kia offers on some dealers websites.
The picture you have displayed is correct.
If you opt Not to receive the 1,500 incentive than the rate for the terms listed would go down 1%.

I believe confusion is taking place when people are stating they got the 1,500 rebate and 2.9% but they are not specifying the term they went.

If at 72 months the Low APR advertised on Kia.com is 3.9%. If you get the 1,500 incentive then the rate goes to 4.9%. Some dealers may ask for 5.9%.

If possible my recommendation would be to get approved at your local Credit Union or bank then take the 1,500 incentive through Kia and refinance for the lower APR at your bank to get the best deal.

Great advice, that's exactly what we did.

If you opt Not to receive the 1,500 incentive than the rate for the terms listed would go down 1%.

I believe confusion is taking place when people are stating they got the 1,500 rebate and 2.9% but they are not specifying the term they went.

If at 72 months the Low APR advertised on Kia.com is 3.9%. If you get the 1,500 incentive then the rate goes to 4.9%. Some dealers may ask for 5.9%.

If possible my recommendation would be to get approved at your local Credit Union or bank then take the 1,500 incentive through Kia and refinance for the lower APR at your bank to get the best deal.

Hogue19

Ok thanks for that info. So are you saying I could get the 2.9 interest rate and the 1500 if I had a 60 month term?

Hopefully they'll just continue with last month's offer which expired a few days ago.
59229806_10156903652531508_5784390219709022208_n.jpg

OP
StephenCantrelle

StephenCantrelle

KIA Dealer
Thread Starter #17
I am seeing the same “no listings” for any vehicle. Would really like to know if the incentives changed on the telluride from last month. Thanks.
They are the same. We can see it internally. Don’t know why they haven’t updated yet on Kia.com

KiaFan

Staff Member
They are the same. We can see it internally. Don’t know why they haven’t updated yet on Kia.com
Stephen, would you mind updating this thread on a monthly basis with the latest offers? I think it would be helpful for new shoppers and I'd be happy to promote the thread when you update it. :)

OP
StephenCantrelle

StephenCantrelle

KIA Dealer
Thread Starter #19
Stephen, would you mind updating this thread on a monthly basis with the latest offers? I think it would be helpful for new shoppers and I'd be happy to promote the thread when you update it. :)
Yup... not a problem.. I did it last month as well on FB and the other Forum.. I will be a lot more active on this Forum moving forward..

KiaFan

Staff Member
Yup... not a problem.. I did it last month as well on FB and the other Forum.. I will be a lot more active on this Forum moving forward..
Great thank you.(y) PM me if you need anything.