Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Stinger to Telluride

Thang

Hello,

Just reserved a Telluride today. It will be snow white pearl with butterscotch interior, SX trim, non-Prestige.

I was wanting the Prestige package but it's going to take took long. I will be getting out of a 2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD which I love but after buying my first home, realized that I need a bigger vehicle.

3pt8

Congrats! You're in good company there several Stinger owners including myself in this group.

Congrats - you're going to love it! I went into the dealer to buy a Stinger and left with the Telluride!

KiaFan

Staff Member
Congrats and welcome aboard

ucinn

Staff Member
Congrats from another Stinger GT2 AWD owner that has one on order.

RG1

Wife got the Stinger and I got the Telluride same day! Replaced my old Sorento and her old Hyundai Sonata 😎

Wife got the Stinger and I got the Telluride same day! Replaced my old Sorento and her old Hyundai Sonata 😎
Congrats hope they gave you a killer deal.

Hello,

Just reserved a Telluride today. It will be snow white pearl with butterscotch interior, SX trim, non-Prestige.

I was wanting the Prestige package but it's going to take took long. I will be getting out of a 2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD which I love but after buying my first home, realized that I need a bigger vehicle.
Welcome! Our dealer almost talked us into getting both a Stinger and Telluride. Offered us $7k discount off any Stinger on their lot. Didn't even know they were heavily discounting those.

Hello,

Expected ETA?