Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Sucks!!!!

Kirkie

Why is when you buy a new car the next year they put all the features you want on that model. I would have like to have my remote start on the key fob.The other thing is that surround view camera picture taking. That would have been nice to have as well in UVO link. What's up with that we pay just as much for our Telluride. C,mon kia people don't like too feel shafted.. I wonder if they can come up with a key fob that you can upgrade to for the 2020 Telli.I wouldn't mind buying one . Because after my uvo is up I don't think I will renew.

Why is when you buy a new car the next year they put all the features you want on that model. I would have like to have my remote start on the key fob.The other thing is that surround view camera picture taking. That would have been nice to have as well in UVO link. What's up with that we pay just as much for our Telluride. C,mon kia people don't like too feel shafted.. I wonder if they can come up with a key fob that you can upgrade to for the 2020 Telli.I wouldn't mind buying one . Because after my uvo is up I don't think I will renew.

See here...https://www.kiatelluride.org/threads/2020-kia-telluride-remote-start-kit.909/ Works for me! It's plug and play....Well, I just noticed you're from Canada. You should contact them.