Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Telluride issues— battery dead as can be

I’ve had my car less than 24 hours and the battery died beyond repair.something Is mysteriously draining power. Bad battery!

I’ve had my car less than 24 hours and the battery died beyond repair.something Is mysteriously draining power. Bad battery!
It could just be a bad battery, mine died after two weeks. Dealer replaced the batter and it's been fine ever since.

The cellular modem is always on, perhaps sleeping, but on nonetheless. That how You can remote start/climate control your KT. When I have it sitting for 1 week, the battery charger’s LED shows it with 1/4 bars.

The cellular modem is always on, perhaps sleeping, but on nonetheless. That how You can remote start/climate control your KT. When I have it sitting for 1 week, the battery charger’s LED shows it with 1/4 bars.
Where is this battery charger LED you speak of ?

I recently purchased the Noco genius g3700 charger/ trickle charge is it good enough rated 3.5A. Or do I need higher amperage.

ErinMarie

Have had same issues with battery and immobilizer notifications! It dies while driving and can only use brakes. Happened when I drove off lot 06/05/20 five times! Had it towed to dealer took them forever to figure out the problem. It was so called fixed and it died on me twice today while driving. I’m reporting it to the manufacturer and believe I have a lemon based on Iowa Lemon Laws. It’s not safe. I have two young kids in car seats. Sorry you all have had issues with this #1 consumer reports recommended SUV! Be safe!!