Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Telluride s issues

Mvklein23

I bought my telluride a year ago my it currently has 10,900 miles on it it always smells like antifreeze my camera system failed almost causing me to get into an accident my stop and start system dose not work properly my lights fog up and now my antifreeze is low I when take it to dealerships about the start and stop and antifreeze they find no issues I was told I have to have water in my head lights first before they will replace them they had to change my whole camera system and put a new computer I feel like I’m stuck with this car for the next 2 years because I leased it

Bearicus23

sounds very similar to issues we had with Ford Escape.. which is why we sold it to get Telly.. hopefully its just a rare lemon. may have to do with one of the lines going thru the engine. keep pressuring the mechanics to fix it while its still in warranty. If not, I would trade that in a heartbeat.