Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Telluride wrap in satin nardo grey,chrome delete, smoked letters, badge replace, wheels and tires, fog lights

Nice work. Looks beautiful. My buddy wrapped his Tesla X in satin matte black. Wrap is a brilliant alternative to paint. It ran him $2K.

OP
MedusaWraps
Thread Starter #5
Nice!! Can you share the fog lights model and the install?
they are PIAA RF6 6000k led fog lights $299.98. I cut out the area on the bumper with a dremel the area the light goes. If you didn't want to cut your bumper, Id suggest mounting it in the middle.

they are PIAA RF6 6000k led fog lights $299.98. I cut out the area on the bumper with a dremel the area the light goes. If you didn't want to cut your bumper, Id suggest mounting it in the middle.
How was the wiring? Is the cutoff switch with the headlights or?

OP
MedusaWraps
Thread Starter #7
How was the wiring? Is the cutoff switch with the headlights or?
It was my brothers suv and he forced me to install them. I have no clue on wiring, I tired to look for wiring info online but did not find any. So I just hooked up both lights separetly directly to the battery. It comes with a switch, so I dragged those inside. So has 2 switches inside you have to manually turn on and off the lights. But you have to remove the bumper and cut out the area. It's a huge job for lights. But nothing to complex if wiring directly to the battery which I don't recommend, but it is super bright so maybe it's better to have control of them.

It was my brothers suv and he forced me to install them. I have no clue on wiring, I tired to look for wiring info online but did not find any. So I just hooked up both lights separetly directly to the battery. It comes with a switch, so I dragged those inside. So has 2 switches inside you have to manually turn on and off the lights. But you have to remove the bumper and cut out the area. It's a huge job for lights. But nothing to complex if wiring directly to the battery which I don't recommend, but it is super bright so maybe it's better to have control of them.
Thanks for sharing I might have to past on that job..lol