Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Third Row Floor Vents

AJ70

Got a new '22 Telluride EX last month and the kids said something about the drivers side third row floor vent was not blowing any air out. I went back there and sure enough, the passenger side is blowing like the wind and nothing from the drivers side. You can feel a little residual heat from there, and that's me running it in manual mode (no roof vents) just floor turned on and the fan on high.

I took it to the dealership today, and they told me that's normal because the vent goes through the pillar in the roof and the fan blower is on the passenger side so there isn't enough pressure to blow the air over there.

I can't imagine there wouldn't be a damper or something to help direct some of the air to the other vent. I have one kid yelling their feet are hot and the other saying they are cold.

Can someone with a new Telluride check your third row floor vents and let me know if indeed this is normal? Just seems really odd to me...

Thanks!