Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Thoughts after purchase

Anyone order gravity grey SX, then after receiving have buyers remorse wishing they went with black?? (Dune interior)
Just ordered a gravity grey with Dune....after seeing a few black SX with the same dune since..look REAL sharp. Starting to second guess the gravity grey choice. First world probs, but still spending the money so just want to make sure it’s best choice. Appreciate opinions. Thanks!

Black paint looks good when new but it shows every little imperfection and dirt. In my opinion I would stay away from black.

I regret getting black.

While it may look nice, it’s a high maintenance color. I think I took it to a car wash more with the KT than with any other cars combined during my entire history of owning vehicles.

If you don’t mind regularly washing and polishing your KT to keep it looking, good black is wonderful. Otherwise, i would imagine gravity grey would be one of the lowest maintenance colors.

OP
Y
Thread Starter #4
Makes sense. Literally every Telluride I see on the road (albeit very few) look great. Just don’t see GG often if ever. Only saw it once on a lot, went with it bc I couldn’t do white or black again. I’m sure it’s sharp as hell too

Anyone order gravity grey SX, then after receiving have buyers remorse wishing they went with black?? (Dune interior)
Just ordered a gravity grey with Dune....after seeing a few black SX with the same dune since..look REAL sharp. Starting to second guess the gravity grey choice. First world probs, but still spending the money so just want to make sure it’s best choice. Appreciate opinions. Thanks!
Black cars are impossible to keep looking clean. You’re saving yourself a lot of regretting you got the black.

twbnfs

Picked up new Telly yesterday. Nightfall with SX package. Dark moss with dune brown interior. I had to order this-- 8/27/20. Looks pretty damn good, maybe a little bias--lol.

Max Burch

Picked up new Telly yesterday. Nightfall with SX package. Dark moss with dune brown interior. I had to order this-- 8/27/20. Looks pretty damn good, maybe a little bias--lol.
Purchased the same but with black interior . Had it since Aug . Shows some dust but not as bad as black ( friend has one ). Dark Moss looks good with some dirt on it !

I have had a S in GG since 5/19. I love it. Doesn't show any less or more dirt than any other car I've owned. However, the back interior shows everything.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Sam Ty

I have had a S in GG since 5/19. I love it. Doesn't show any less or more dirt than any other car I've owned. However, the back interior shows everything.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Can you show pictures, I'm thinking of getting the dark moss with expresso combo.