Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Thoughts on glossy center console materal.

So I really love my T-Ride in all it's Moss Green and black leather splendor. The genuine artificial wood is a really nice touch as well and helps class up the the already classy interior. It really looks like the designers thought out every detail of this vehicle's interior BUT what's the deal with choosing a glossy black finish for the center console that reflects sunlight and can get a wee bit annoying? Not to mention shows smudges and finger prints rather easily.

Anyone else feel the same and if so, are you annoyed enough to do something about it? I've seen some kits for other vehicles, wonder if something like that will become available in time.

I don't mind the gloss but I'm always worried it'll get scratched over time.

jeffo65

I like the piano black trim but it will scratch easily. If you are worried about scratching you can wrap it with 3M protection film or another brand.