Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Thule Roof Rack Available for Ordering

Do these fit the factory rails or does it require adapters?

OP
J
Thread Starter #3
Do these fit the factory rails or does it require adapters?

The KT 4113 is the adapter for the flush rails. You need to order the "Foot", the type of cross bars (Wings or Square) and then the FIt Kit 4113. It you select "Add Cart", all three items will show up in your Cart. Also locks are not included, so you'll need to order locks/keys if you are interested in getting those.

1572012980856.png

Man those prices are just killing me.

Thanks @jazzyone

The KT 4113 is the adapter for the flush rails. You need to order the "Foot", the type of cross bars (Wings or Square) and then the FIt Kit 4113. It you select "Add Cart", all three items will show up in your Cart. Also locks are not included, so you'll need to order locks/keys if you are interested in getting those.

View attachment 1958

@jazzyone are you ordering them? I'd love to see how they fit once you get them installed.

OP
J
Thread Starter #7
Man those prices are just killing me.

Yeah, I know....Not cheap, but the prices are in line with others like Yakima and Rhino Rack. You can find a generic one that "looks" like the middle one for around $150 on ebay, but since I'm planning to put a cargo box on top of it I rather spend the extra money with a known manufacturer.

Yeah, I know....Not cheap, but the prices are in line with others like Yakima and Rhino Rack. You can find a generic one that "looks" like the middle one for around $150 on ebay, but since I'm planning to put a cargo box on top of it I rather spend the extra money with a known manufacturer.
True, I would also pay more for quality rather than junk from overseas. Looking forward to seeing your box setup.

OP
J
Thread Starter #10
True, I would also pay more for quality rather than junk from overseas. Looking forward to seeing your box setup.
Also, considering KIA’s cross bar is MSRP $489 ($365 on ebay) , Thule (and other aftermarket) system is not that much more expensive. Aftermarket systems are more flexible and have much larger assortment of hardware to handle any loading situations.

Which size luggage box did you get?