Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Top Version Of Kia Telluride Is Priced At $45,490

Kia launches a fully new Telluride crossover to the US market. The largest vehicle in the history of the brand costs from $31,690. How much is the most expensive Kia Telluride?

The Kia Telluride is created specifically for the USA and offered in four trim levels.

The base LX level costs from $31,690. The S (from $33,990), EX (from $37,090), and top-end SX packages are available for customers as well.

It is worth mentioning any Telluride in all configurations is equipped with a 6-cylinder 291-hp engine and an 8-speed automatic transmission.

So, the most expensive Kia Telluride costs from$41,490 or $45,490 with an optional SX Prestige package.

The Telluride SX is not an eight- but seven-seater due to the separate second-row seats (comfortable Captain’s Chairs).

The top package also includes LED Projector Beam Headlights, 20-inch Alloy Wheels, Black Sport Finish, Dual Sunroofs, Blind Spot View Monitor, High Beam Assist and Park Distance Warning.

In addition, there is an upscale Harman audio system with powerful acoustics and a number of other premium options.

The price includes all-wheel drive system.

Thus, by equipping the Telluride SX comes pretty close to the luxury segment, still sitting in the mid price niche. For example, a slightly smaller BMW X5 costs from $60,700 in the USA, a larger BMW X7 is from $73,900 (xDrive40i versions).

markmea

I live in new jersey, I am looking for the Telluride SX trim model, all i am seeing is the S or EX model trim. Does anybody know if this is a special order item?
Proud Kia Sorento Sxl owner since 2014.

OP
TheHouseWon
Thread Starter #3
I live in new jersey, I am looking for the Telluride SX trim model, all i am seeing is the S or EX model trim. Does anybody know if this is a special order item?
Proud Kia Sorento Sxl owner since 2014.
Have you checked on cars.com?