Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Towing the Telluride

OP
Knubearit
Thread Starter #3
I wasn't sure and didn't want to give my friend incorrect advice.He has a 49 ft RV and pulls his Jeep . He loves my Telluride and was thinking of getting one to replace his jeep. He doesn't do off roading anymore since he turned 68 yrs old...body can't take it anymore ha ha...

OP
Knubearit
Thread Starter #4
Where do you hook up the Telluride to pull it on a deck truck or dolly. I think Kia forgot to install a hook underneath the front skid plate in the center area. Please let me know!!!

Where do you hook up the Telluride to pull it on a deck truck or dolly. I think Kia forgot to install a hook underneath the front skid plate in the center area. Please let me know!!!
You can always strap it down by the wheels.

OP
Knubearit
Thread Starter #6
You can always strap it down by the wheels.
I know you strap it down at the wheel, but how do you PULL it up on to the deck. I check my Telluride and there is no hook. Even my dealership has no idea. I think Kia didn't install the hook. There is two center bolts about 2" apart under the skid plate.

ERNYSAN

Staff Member
I know you strap it down at the wheel, but how do you PULL it up on to the deck. I check my Telluride and there is no hook. Even my dealership has no idea. I think Kia didn't install the hook. There is two center bolts about 2" apart under the skid plate.
I think he attach all that to the two center bolts about 2" apart under the skid plate o_O