Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

UPGRADE to 20" S Wheels for $0 + Installation!

MJM

Calling all LX or EX owners who want an upgrade to 20" wheels...

I have a new 2021 S model and I'd actually prefer 18" wheels if you have them.

If you are in/near southern Virginia, and are willing to pay for the cost of a mechanic to perform the switch, we can schedule a meet and get 'r done.

*If you have over 20,000 miles on your tires, may need to negotiate something to make it worth it for me.

leedogg

Picture of your wheels? I just placed an order for an EX without the premium upgrade, so I should be getting 18"s I'll eventually be getting aftermarkets, but it might be nice to have these as well.

OP
M

MJM

Thread Starter #3
I actually am picking up the car next week, but it is an S model with the standard 20" wheels that S versions come with. This picture is the exact same one that I'm getting. 1619986990488.png

leedogg

I actually am picking up the car next week, but it is an S model with the standard 20" wheels that S versions come with. This picture is the exact same one that I'm getting. View attachment 3052
Ok good, I prefer those over the black ones. My order is being built this week. I expect it to be shipped in a few weeks.