Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

UVO system

dhuber

I just upgraded my UVO in my Telluride how do I get system in car to make the upgrade. It is now on my app on phone but car isn’t showing it. It still
Says I have LTE

I just upgraded my UVO in my Telluride how do I get system in car to make the upgrade. It is now on my app on phone but car isn’t showing it. It still
Says I have LTE
You question isn't clear. What did you "upgrade"? What do you mean by "get system in car to make the upgrade"? What did you mean by "car isn't showing it"?

UVO is a service within the infotainment system which requires a cellular connection. The APP in the phone communicates with you car through a server in the "cloud". You have to activate cellular service and you have to create a UVO account, then download and log into your UVO account through the phone APP or through a website.