Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Valet mode won’t turn off

Cess02

So, our kid messed with the valet mode and now it won’t go out of valet mode. Called UVO, they had me reset pin, that didn’t work. They sent a ticket request to IT, but they still have not gotten back. I pressed the little reset button by the volume knob, as well. That didn’t work. Has anyone waited for IT to get back and how long did you wait? We have no radio now. Small world problems, but still! Any tips? Am I stuck waiting for IT to get back?

So, our kid messed with the valet mode and now it won’t go out of valet mode. Called UVO, they had me reset pin, that didn’t work. They sent a ticket request to IT, but they still have not gotten back. I pressed the little reset button by the volume knob, as well. That didn’t work. Has anyone waited for IT to get back and how long did you wait? We have no radio now. Small world problems, but still! Any tips? Am I stuck waiting for IT to get back?
Maybe you tried using the App already?
It is not possible to turn off Valet mode if you enter your password incorrectly five times in succession. If this occurs and you want to turn off Valet mode, use the Kia Connect App to reset your Valet mode password.

http://webmanual.kia.com/STD_GEN5W/AVNT/KOR/English/002_Features_valetmode.html

mflav106

We're having a similar issue in that Valet Mode alerts keep popping up on the car screen. Both users on the app have everything turned off - Valet Mode, Notifications, Geofence, etc. We can't figure out why the notifications keep coming. Anyone know why or have an answer as to how to stop them?